Sunday, December 23, 2012

The day before Christmas Eve

Little can be said about organization when things start piling up on the kitchen table. Cards that are put off to next year when you dream of having more time to get everything done. I can say that the cold snap is leaving and a warm trend is returning. I even saw the mosquitoes buzzing around my head this evening. A tree and outside lights did not go up this year. However, I did get a few hanging decorations outside. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a great new year.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you also and all who read your blog (even those who don't read your blog). In the picture your dog Max looks to be very content and comfortable. He is living the good life. Today is Christmas Day and tomorrow the countdown calendar of 365 days starts ticking away for Christmas 2013. Enjoy the warm weather and not having to shovel snow. Lew

    ReplyDelete